Vanilla Bourbon CO2 - 30%
- Botanical Name: Vanilla planifolia
- Origin: Madagascar / Comoros
- Process: CO2 Total Extract - 30% Dilution in Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Plant Part: Pods
- Cultivation: Cultivated
- Use: Aromatherapy / Natural Perfumery
- Note: Base Note
- Aroma: Sweet, rich, delectable. Invaluable in perfumery to smooth rough edges, warm floral blends and soften coniferous notes.
Vanilla Bourbon CO2 - 30%
This oil is premixed to make it affordable and easy to use as is. Also try blending it with your favorite essential oils, absolutes and CO2 extracts.
Invaluable in natural perfumery, Vanilla CO2 smooths rough edges, warms floral blends, and softens coniferous notes. Its fragrance is one of universal appeal.
This Vanilla Bourbon CO2 Total extract boasts a 26% vanillin content, and has a rich vanilla aroma that is hard to find. We prefer the CO2 extract of vanilla beans over the vanilla absolute and vanilla oleoresins because of the excellent aroma and because Vanilla CO2 oil will dissolve into a fixed vegetable oil such as jojoba oil, whereas the vanilla absolute and vanilla oleoresin are typically very difficult to dissolve into fixed oils.
Much of the Vanilla CO2 extract on the market has a vanillin content of only 12%, and many do not have a true vanilla aroma, or at least an aroma as nice as this one. We highly recommended our Vanilla Bourbon CO2 for your favorite aromatic creations.
Aromatherapy Uses: Soothing to the emotions
Perfumery Uses: Invaluable in perfumery to smooth rough edges, warm floral blends and soften coniferous notes.
Physical Appearance: This dilution may contain particulate matter, gently warm and shake this oil to reintegrate. For the pure and undiluted version of this oil, see our Vanilla Bourbon CO2.
Customer Reviews for Vanilla Bourbon CO2 - 30%
- Love Review by Rebecca
- Nice warm vanilla smell, not overpowering and smells amazing in my body butter! (Posted on 8/29/14)
- Very nice. Review by KS
- This is a great and convenient way to use vanilla. It's strong, sweet, warming, and delicious. Scent lingers a long time as well. I really enjoy it! (Posted on 4/29/13)
- delicious Review by AS
- I wanted to try this 30% vanilla for ease of pourability and use in blends, and it is really wonderful. A beautiful pure vanilla scent. It's extremely long-lasting as well... I spilled a drop on my arm by accident and I was still getting whiffs of lovely vanilla hours later! Great for blending with pretty much any other botanical. (Posted on 3/20/13)
- So Yummy! Review by Healing Lotus
- This Vanilla Bourbon has got to be the finest smelling oil ever! I feel like I am smelling the actual vanilla bean itself. Since I received it I have been smelling everyday! I have also worn it as a perfume with a dab of lime and people are coming up to me and asking about it all the time. I also love that it is in the FCO as I can add it to food. I want to say that I am so thankful I found you and am very pleased with the quality of your products and prices. Thanks Eden Botanicals! (Posted on 3/15/13)