- Botanical Name: Carum carvi
- Origin: EU
- Process: CO2 Select Extract
- Plant Part: Seeds
- Cultivation: Cultivated
- Use: Aromatherapy / Natural Perfumery
- Note: Middle note
- Aroma: Spicy, woody, warm. The true aroma of caraway seeds – reminiscent of fresh rye bread.
- Contraindications: See Overview
- Certificate of Analysis
Caraway CO2 Select Extract
Our Caraway CO2 Select Extract has a sweet, spicy, warm aroma true to that of fresh Caraway seeds. Caraway CO2 is a unique perfumery additive and aromatherapy oil.
USES: Use in breast care oils and as a digestive aid.
SAFETY CONSIDERATIONS: Avoid use with small children, elders, epileptics, pregnant and/or nursing women.