- Botanical Name: Apium graveolens
- Origin: India
- Process: Steam Distilled Essential Oil
- Plant Part: Seeds
- Cultivation: Cultivated
- Use: Aromatherapy / Natural Perfumery
- Note: Middle note
- Aroma: Fresh, warm, slightly spicy aroma, reminiscent of an herbal “musk”
- Contraindications: See Overview
- Certificate of Analysis
Celery Seed Essential Oil
Celery Seed possesses a spicy, warm, long-lasting aroma and has seductive properties. Traditionally used as a liver tonic, it is also thought to be useful for treating arthritis, cystitis, menstrual and digestive problems, and high blood pressure.
Celery seed essential oil is used as a fragrance component in soaps, cosmetics, and perfumes.
Aromatherapy Uses: Traditional digestive and liver tonic.
Safety Considerations: Avoid use with small children, elders, epileptics, pregnant and/or nursing women.
Customer Reviews for Celery Seed
- Herbal Musk Review by Florence
- EB's description of celery seed as reminiscent of herbal musk is on point. I haven't blended with it yet but I do enjoy the scent. (Posted on 8/29/14)