Rose Absolute, Bulgaria - 10%
- Botanical Name: Rosa damascena
- Origin: Bulgaria
- Process: Solvent Extracted Absolute - 10% Dilution in Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Plant Part: Flowers
- Cultivation: Cultivated
- Use: Natural Perfumery
- Note: Middle Note
- Aroma: Bright, uplifting, balanced and sweet with a hint of spice. The aroma of fresh cut roses.
Bulgarian Rose Absolute 10%
The Bulgarian Rose and its wonderful fragrance is one of the most sought after essential oils for use in perfumery. It has a deep yet soft and hypnotic fragrance.
Used throughout history for its lovely scent, Rose oil is the premier oil of love, esteemed for being a classical "heart opener". In aromatherapy, rose is used for depression, in skin formulas, and as a tonic for the female reproductive system.
This Bulgarian Rose Absolute has been prediluted at 10% in Fractionated Coconut Oil. Feel free to use it in your natural perfume blends, especially in combination with Jasmine, Ylang Ylang, and Sandalwood. Also try blending Rose Absolute with our Amber Essence Oil to make your own unique amber rose oil.
Perfumery Uses: The oil of love, hypnotic, encourages a feeling of happiness and contentment
For the pure and undiluted version of this oil, see our Rose Absolute, Bulgaria
Customer Reviews for Rose Absolute, Bulgaria - 10%
- Romantic Rose Review by JS
- This rose essential oil is intoxicating. It brings about balance and harmony. It is calming, and lifts the spirit. Rose is known for being an aphrodisiac and can invoke romance and enhance intimacy. (Posted on 9/6/14)
- Gorgeous!! Review by Amber
- You would not expect this to smell so good being that it is diluted but it is gorgeous! I love all of the rose oils from Eden!! (Posted on 9/2/14)
- Lovely Review by Florence
- This is a lovely rose and I'm so glad EB offers a dilution. I like to wear rose as a single note and this dilution makes it easy and very affordable. I like the Bulgarian absolute much more than the Turkish so I'm happy it's offered here. And the scent . . . it's Rose! What else needs to be said. (Posted on 9/2/14)