Rose Absolute, Bulgaria - 10%
- Botanical Name: Rosa damascena
- Origin: Bulgaria
- Process: Solvent Extracted Absolute - 10% Dilution in Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Plant Part: Flowers
- Cultivation: Cultivated
- Use: Natural Perfumery
- Note: Middle Note
- Aroma: Bright, uplifting, balanced, sensual and sweet with a hint of spice and tart lemon zest; the aroma of fresh cut roses.
Bulgarian Rose Absolute 10%
Bulgarian Rose oil with its wonderful fragrance is one of the most sought after essential oils for use in perfumery. It has a deep yet soft and hypnotic fragrance. In Perfume and Flavor Materials of Natural Origin, Arctander notes that the delightful fragrance of rose “adds life, depth, warm notes and naturalness to countless floral and non-floral perfumes.”
Used throughout history for its lovely scent, Rose oil – the premier oil of love – encourages a feeling of happiness and contentment and is esteemed for being a classical "heart opener". In aromatherapy, rose is used in skin formulas, for depression, and as a tonic for the female reproductive system.
This Bulgarian Rose Absolute has been pre-diluted to 10% in Fractionated Coconut Oil – it is premixed to make it affordable and easy to use as is. Feel free to use it in your natural perfume blends, especially in combination with Jasmine, Sandalwood, and Ylang Ylang. Also try blending Rose Absolute with our Amber Essence Oil to make your own unique amber rose oil.
Aromatic Profile: Bright, uplifting, balanced, sensual and sweet with a hint of spice and tart lemon zest; the aroma of fresh cut roses.
Appearance: Pale orange/red liquid.
Use: Natural perfumery. For the pure and undiluted version of this oil, see our Rose Absolute, Bulgaria.
Blending Suggestions: Add drop by drop to your perfume blends until the desired effect is achieved.
Blends Well With: Amyris, Balsam of Peru, Bergamot and most citrus oils, Beeswax, Black Pepper, Cassie, Cedarwood, Roman Chamomile, Clary Sage, Galbanum, Geranium, Helichrysum, Jasmine, Laurel Leaf, Lavender, Melissa, Neroli, Palmarosa, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Violet Leaf, Ylang Ylang.
Safety Considerations: May need to be further diluted before using. A patch test should be performed before use for those with sensitive skin.
Customer Reviews for Rose Absolute, Bulgaria - 10%
- Romantic Rose Review by JS
- This rose essential oil is intoxicating. It brings about balance and harmony. It is calming, and lifts the spirit. Rose is known for being an aphrodisiac and can invoke romance and enhance intimacy. (Posted on 9/6/14)
- Gorgeous!! Review by Amber
- You would not expect this to smell so good being that it is diluted but it is gorgeous! I love all of the rose oils from Eden!! (Posted on 9/2/14)
- Lovely Review by Florence
- This is a lovely rose and I'm so glad EB offers a dilution. I like to wear rose as a single note and this dilution makes it easy and very affordable. I like the Bulgarian absolute much more than the Turkish so I'm happy it's offered here. And the scent . . . it's Rose! What else needs to be said. (Posted on 9/2/14)