- Botanical Name: Pelargonium x asperum
- Origin: Egypt
- Process: Solvent Extracted Absolute
- Plant Part: Leaves / Tops
- Cultivation: Cultivated
- Use: Natural Perfumery
- Note: Middle Note
- Aroma: Herbaceous, green with a light floral undertone, an authentic and rich Geranium aroma
- Certificate of Analysis
Our Geranium Absolute is of good quality and is recommended for natural perfumery applications where the absolute is preferable over the essential oil.
Looking for a soft, but potent green floral to add to your springtime blends? Look no further, we’ve got you covered! Our Geranium Absolute conjures up the aroma of tender green shoots and fresh flowers as nature begins to yawn, stretch, and reawaken from winter.
Perfumery Uses: Adds tenacity and an interesting note to natural perfumes.
- Surprising sweetness! Review by Golden Potion
- This beautiful green oil has a fruity-floral geranium aroma. It reminds me of ripe berries. I use it for perfumery to add a bright middle note. Just a drop can do wonders to a creation that is too heavy. (Posted on 4/18/13)