- Botanical Name: Pelargonium x asperum
- Origin: Egypt
- Process: Solvent Extracted Absolute
- Plant Part: Leaves / Tops
- Cultivation: Cultivated
- Use: Natural Perfumery
- Note: Middle Note
- Aroma: Herbaceous, green with a light floral undertone, an authentic and rich Geranium aroma
- Certificate of Analysis
Our Geranium Absolute is of good quality and is recommended for natural perfumery applications where the absolute is preferable over the essential oil.
Looking for a soft, but potent green floral to add to your springtime blends? Look no further, we’ve got you covered! Our Geranium Absolute conjures up the aroma of tender green shoots and fresh flowers as nature begins to yawn, stretch, and reawaken from winter.
Perfumery Uses: Adds tenacity and an interesting note to natural perfumes.
Customer Reviews for Geranium Absolute
- Lychees and Rose Review by Ron Koh
- This is a great surprise. I have never smell anything like this, it is strongly lychee, herbaceous and rosy. I pour it in some perfumer's alcohol and use it as a single note ..... but i seem to smell it different every time I use it, some days floral, some days lavender, some days lychees. It will certainly bring a smile to your face. (Posted on 4/12/14)
- Surprising sweetness! Review by Golden Potion
- This beautiful green oil has a fruity-floral geranium aroma. It reminds me of ripe berries. I use it for perfumery to add a bright middle note. Just a drop can do wonders to a creation that is too heavy. (Posted on 4/18/13)