Cardamom CO2 Total Extract - Organic
Our Cardamom CO2 Total - Organic is a deep yellow in color and is a very rich oil with a complex sweet-spicy aroma true to that of the freshly crushed cardamom seeds. We think our Cardamom CO2 is far superior to steam distilled Cardamom essential oil that tends to be pale in color with a comparatively flat aroma.
Cardamom oil has a very long history of use in medicine and perfumery. Surprisingly, it is known as an aphrodisiac, and is used extensively in cosmetics and perfumery to add a warm, fresh, and stimulating quality. We use Cardamom CO2 in our Patchouli Amber Spice to give it an added lift.
Cardamom CO2 is one of our very favorite spice oils for use in blending essential oils.
- Wonderful in Coffee Review by Scully
- I add just a drop or two to my coffee. It's a great twist for something "a little different" after dinner. Mmmmm..... (Posted on 4/30/13)
- Energizing, enlivening Review by Dave
- The Cardamom CO2 is a must in massage mixtures and muscle rubs. It packs a sharp bite that is completely energizing and enlivening. Also, lovely to mix with cinnamon and nutmeg, and spray around the kitchen. One of my personal favorites. Thank you, Eden! (Posted on 3/5/13)
- Fresh & spicy Review by Delicious
I'm beginning to blend oils for scent, rather than just using them in creams and salves for skin healing qualities, and needed an EO with some spice, but not too sweet. I've always loved taking a whiff of freshly ground cardamon - so uplifting both physically and emotionally. I was very pleased when this EO arrived and I twisted off the cap and took a deep breath. It's just what I was hoping it would be.
(Posted on 2/18/13)