Jasmine Absolute, Egypt - 10%
- Botanical Name: Jasminum grandiflorum
- Origin: Egypt
- Process: Solvent Extracted Absolute, 10% dilution in Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Plant Part: Flowers (Harvested before Dawn)
- Cultivation: Cultivated
- Use: Natural Perfumery
- Note: Middle / Base Note
- Aroma: Very sweet, floral. Slightly lighter than Jasmine Absolute India, yet still very concentrated.
Jasmine Absolute, Egypt - 10% Dilution
This is a 10% dilution of Egyptian Jasmine Absolute in fractionated coconut oil. It is premixed to make it affordable and easy to use. Try blending it with your favorite essential oils, absolutes and CO2 extracts.
Jasmine is native to China, Northern India and Western Asia, with up to 42 species of Jasmine recorded in India alone.
The richness of our Jasmine Absolute cannot be overstated! All of our Jasmine Absolutes, CO2 extracts and organic extracts have a combination of deep, intensely sweet floral notes and very smooth character.
Jasmine is an oil that brings a lightness and happy feeling to those who use it. Perhaps because it helps to dispel fear and guilt, Patricia Davis notes that Jasmine is the most important oil for those who want to spiritualize the intimate aspect of their relationships.
Aromatherapy Uses: Aphrodisiac, antidepressant, sedative, dispels emotional blocks.
For the pure and undiluted version of this oil, see our Jasmine Absolute, Egypt
Customer Reviews for Jasmine Absolute, Egypt - 10%
- Sweet, floral aroma Review by JS
- Where to begin. This oil is very fragrant. A small amount goes a long way. It's very uplifting, known to counteract hopelessness, anxiety and nervousness. Diffusing has been reported to decrease depression, indifference, and listlessness. This is another critical oil you want to add to your collection of, "must haves." (Posted on 9/6/14)