- Botanical Name: Citrus sinensis
- Origin: Italy
- Process: Cold Pressed Essential Oil
- Plant Part: Peels
- Cultivation: Cultivated
- Use: Aromatherapy / Natural Perfumery
- Note: Top Note
- Aroma: Richer and sweeter in aroma than our Sweet Orange, with a light tartness that makes the mouth water.
- Caution: Photosensitizing
- Certificate of Analysis
Richer and sweeter in aroma than sweet orange, our Blood Orange has a light tartness that makes the mouth water. Blood Orange is also beneficial for migraines, SAD, fibromylagia, digestive complaints and depression.
Use all Orange oil on the skin with caution and in low dilution due to the phototoxic effect of citrus oils.
Customer Reviews for Orange, Blood
- WOW!!! Review by De-De
- This blood orange EO is AMAZING! The scent is rich and beautiful! I had ordered blood orange EO from another company before and the scent doesn't even compare to Eden Botanicals's blood orange! The essential oils from here are super high quality!! I LOVE Eden Botanicals!! I am definitely a customer for life!! (Posted on 11/24/13)
- Wonderful citrus! Review by jesnco
- This is one of my favorite citrus oils! I use it as often as possible! It's a sweeter citrus with fruity hints of raspberry. It's a "must-have" in my collection of top notes. (Posted on 3/19/13)
- Sweeter & Richer than "regular" Orange or Tangerine EO's Review by Sharon
If you're looking for a delightful orange fragrance that is sweeter and richer than the "regular" orange or tangerine eo's, this is it.
I love the fact that EB not only has quality products, but also has employees who are very knowledgeable and helpful whenever I need specific information on an essential oil. (Posted on 2/14/13)