Fennel, Sweet - Organic
- Botanical Name: Foeniculum vulgare
- Origin: Egypt
- Process: Steam Distilled Essential Oil
- Cultivation: Cultivated, Certified Organic (NOP, EU, JAP)
- Plant Part: Seeds
- Use: Aromatherapy / Natural Perfumery
- Note: Middle / Top Note
- Aroma: Sweet, anise/licorice-like aroma
- Contraindications: See Overview
- Certificate of Analysis
Sweet Fennel Essential Oil - Organic
This is our certified organic Sweet Fennel essential oil. Sweet Fennel essential oil has a sweet anise seed-like aroma. Sweet Fennel is excellent for cleansing the body of toxins due to excesses of food, alcohol, etc. and is considered to be a tonic for the digestive system.
Aromatherapy Uses: An excellent remedy for digestive complaints, muscle spasms and menstrual pain.
Safety Considerations: Contains ketones. Avoid use with small children, elders, epileptics, pregnant and/or nursing women.
Customer Reviews for Fennel, Sweet - Organic
- Delicious scent of fresh fennel Review by bergamotpinenut
- This is a delicious fennel, greatly concentrated, no unexpected notes just nice bright sweet fennel. I have used it for stomach ache and in pain blends. Mostly I use it for its exquisite scent. I happen to love fennel and this oil really brings out the most beautiful aspect of the herb. It smells very very pure. I keep mine in the fridge as it is my understanding that fennel is one of the oils that undergoes chemical changes (for the worse) relatively quickly and that keeping it colder can slow the oxidation. I have had mine for maybe a year, though, and in terms of scent it is still wonderful. (Posted on 8/29/14)