Neroli, France - 10%
- Botanical Name: Citrus aurantium
- Origin: France
- Process: Steam Distilled Essential Oil - 10% Dilution in Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Plant Part: Flowers
- Cultivation: Cultivated
- Use: Natural Perfumery
- Note: Middle / Top Note
- Aroma: Sweet, etheric white floral with fresh citrus notes. Our most delicate and uplifting Neroli. A radiant top note.
Neroli - France 10% Essential Oils
Our Neroli from France is our most refreshing and uplifting Neroli, combining luscious white floral with a vibrant citrus note. Its sweet, etheric aroma speaks of the delicate orange blossom from where is comes.
The blossoms come from the bitter orange tree, a resilient evergreen which belongs to the Rutaceae family, and are the same flowers that are used to extract Orange Blossom Absolute. Oils and absolutes are produced using very different processes, rendering oils with somewhat different aromas and textures. The absolute is solvent extracted, amber-colored and more viscous than Neroli essential oil, which tends to be lighter in color with a more delicate aroma.
Neroli was first introduced as a fashionable scent near the end of the 17thcentury by the duchess of Bracciano, princess of Nerola. It was said that she used it to perfume her gloves and in the water used for bathing, and this beautiful oil has been known as Neroli ever since. Today Neroli essential oil is widely used in perfumery, skincare, and in blends to help promote relaxation and relieve stress.
If you are unsure of which Neroli to order, we offer a sampler pack so you can experience each one prior to committing to purchase.
Aromatic Profile: Delicate, sweet, etheric white floral with fresh citrus notes. A radiant top note.
Aromatherapy Uses: Tonic, sedative, emollient, aphrodisiac, antiseptic, immuno-stimulant
Appearance: Yellow colored liquid. This is a 10% dilution in a carrier oil base of 90% Fractionated Coconut Oil.
Use: In fine natural perfumery, in skincare for balancing oil – especially dry, irritated or sensitive skin – and for its ability to calm the mind and ease nervous tension.
Blending Suggestions: For the pure and undiluted version of this oil, see our Neroli, France.
Customer Reviews for Neroli, France - 10%
- Beautiful Review by Asgarde
- This dilution from batch 660-7 carries an appreciable fragrance of Neroli. I personally find Neroli and Petitgrain similar, but true Neroli does not have the roughness that Petitgrain has, and this Neroli is pleasing and soft, as well as uplifting. Most importantly, its sedative effects are felt at once. I highly recommend this oil for aromatic or therapeutic purposes. (Posted on 5/22/14)