Oakmoss Absolute - IFRA Compliant
Oakmoss Absolute is an invaluable addition to the natural perfumer's palette. While most Oakmoss Absolutes contain potential allergens and are not recommended for use by international associations, our Oakmoss Absolute is approved for use in perfumery by IFRA. It is extracted in France and is low in atranol so that it may be safely used in your natural perfumes or your base accords.
In addition to being safe to use in low concentrations, our Oakmoss Absolute has a remarkable aroma. Highly recommended.
- the best earthy oil ever Review by Michael
I am a fan of earthy/ green type scents....this thick paste oil has the essence of earth with all its dark nourishing aspects. I'd recommend it to any fan of the earth family of fragrances......10 stars
(Posted on 4/2/13)
- Earthy! Review by CU
- Oakmoss is the most earthly smelling thing on earth except earth itself..great for connecting to the inner self :) (Posted on 3/26/13)
- Very concentrated absolute Review by Chris
- This absolute has the consistency of a very sticky paste. I have to use a needle to transfer it into my blends and it takes a few hours for it to dissolve into the solution at room temperature. I really like the smokey oak smell. (Posted on 2/16/13)
- amazing!! Review by cat
- this scent is amazing!!!!! (Posted on 2/14/13)
- Was gifted this scent, and it is now a base to 2 of my fairy themed body sprays. Review by Pwny
- I received this as a gift from a friend, who captured my personality in a scent perfectly. I adore the smell of deep mossy green. Goes well in a body wash, or body spray. My fiancee likes this with a bit of lemongrass! (Posted on 2/14/13)