Jasmine Absolute, Egypt
- Botanical Name: Jasminum grandiflorum
- Origin: Egypt
- Process: Solvent Extracted Absolute
- Plant Part: Flowers (Harvested before Dawn)
- Cultivation: Cultivated
- Use: Natural Perfumery
- Note: Middle / Base Note
- Aroma: Very sweet, floral. Slightly lighter than Jasmine Absolute India, yet still very concentrated.
- Certificate of Analysis
Egyptian Jasmine Absolute
Jasmine is native to China, Northern India and Western Asia, with up to 42 species of Jasmine recorded in India alone.
The richness of our Jasmine Absolute cannot be overstated! All of our Jasmine Absolutes, CO2 extracts and organic extracts have a combination of deep, intensely sweet floral notes and very smooth character.
Jasmine is an oil that brings a lightness and happy feeling to those who use it. Perhaps because it helps to dispel fear and guilt, Patricia Davis notes that Jasmine is the most important oil for those who want to spiritualize the intimate aspect of their relationships.
Our Jasmine Absolute - Egypt blends well with most other essential oils and is best diluted in a carrier oil or alcohol, or used in a blend of other oils. Only a hint of this precious oil is needed to impart elegance, balance, and smoothness to perfume creations.
Egyptian Jasmine is reknowned for its beautiful aroma. Our Jasmine Absolute - Egypt is sure to delight Jasmine lovers. Try blending it with other Jasmine Absolutes and extracts for unique effects.
Aromatherapy Uses: Aphrodisiac, antidepressant, sedative, dispels emotional blocks.
For a pre-blended and affordable dilution of this oil, see our Jasmine Absolute, Egypt - 10%
- Awesome Review by Bobby
- The sambac is an awesome scent. I used it in a blend that eveyone thought was phenomenal. (Posted on 4/30/13)
- Really beautiful Review by BShea
- Egyptian Jasmine G.; This is another WOW! It's kind of like a combination of Jasmine Grandiflorum and J. Sambac. It has a fresh, fruity drydown. it lasts SO long. I got my order last Saturday; the smelling strip still smells of it! I've been getting the one from India and while this is more expensive I'm REALLY tempted to use this one instead. Simply gorgeous. (Posted on 2/27/13)