Rose de Mai Organic Extract (20% OFF!!)
- Botanical Name: Rosa centifolia
- Origin: Egypt
- Process: Organic Extract
- Plant Part: Flowers
- Cultivation: Cultivated, Certified Organic (NOP), Kosher Certified
- Use: Aromatherapy / Natural Perfumery
- Note: Middle Note
- Aroma: Very green, with delicate floral undertones. Suitable for both therapeutic and perfumery applications.
- Certificate of Analysis
Rose de Mai Organic Extract
Our Organic Rose de Mai Extract is softer and gentler than Rose de Mai Absolute and is extracted using benign solvents (no hexane) which renders the final extract Certified Organic (NOP) & Kosher Certified. This oil is completely mobile, and has an exquisite aroma.
Because it is certified organic our Rose de Mai Organic Extract can be used for aromatherapy as well as high-end natural perfumery. However, its best use may very well be for therapeutic and cosmetic applications as well as esoteric annointing and the like. It is not as strong an aroma as either a Rose Absolute or a Rose Otto. However, it is more bio-available and gentler in its action - meaning that it can be used neat or at high dilutions and that it enters a persons' system easily and gently. Very nice and highly recommended.
Perfumery Uses: The oil of love, hypnotic, encourages a feeling of happiness and contentment.
Physical Appearance: Viscous, molasses-like substance that is very thick at room temperature and may require special use instructions to blend.
Blending Suggestions: This extract is soluble in fixed oils only. It is not soluble in alcohol or alcohol based perfumes.
Expiration: This extract has a shelf life of 1-2 years if stored in a cool, dark place.
- Just something more . . . . Review by Elizabeth C.
- I ordered samples of many of Eden's rose oils to decide what I would like best for my work. This was by far my favorite. I can't put my finger on it, but this oil has an extra note, something that reminds me of sunlit days and happy times as a child. It's not an overbearing in-your-face rose, but a gentle note that supports and reassures, while maintaining the best of a rose essence. Divine! (Posted on 5/30/13)