Sage - Organic
Sage Essential Oil- Organic
Sage has a strong, fresh, warm camphoraceous/herbaceous aroma. Use small amounts to lift and fix top notes. Avoid if pregnant and when conditions of epilepsy, or high blood pressure exist.
Aromatherapy Uses: An excellent addition in skincare due to its regenerative qualities; especially effective for bronchial conditions & colds.
Safety Considerations: Avoid use with small children, elders, epileptics, pregnant and/or nursing women.
Customer Reviews for Sage - Organic
- Mellow and comforting. Review by sarah
- Smells mellow compared to the white sage. Mix the two and powerhouse of sage. Its beautiful. Soft and strong. Companion in solitude. Protector and purifier. Magestic. (Posted on 10/10/14)
- Exalting Review by M.
- A beautiful fragrance in itself (to me brings to mind a confident, calm, masculine presence), in tiny amounts it can truly exalt a blend; I love it with lavender. (Posted on 7/26/14)
- Love It Review by Ginger
- One of the smoothest and most herbaceous sage’s I’ve encountered. Wonderful as a throat tincture. (Posted on 2/14/13)
- Not all sages are the same... Review by Cat
- I have ordered SAGE from many different sources. They smell anywhere from sweet to pungent. If you are making a product that demands consistent quality, choose this one. Its always the same. (Posted on 2/14/13)