Lavender, France - Organic
- Botanical Name: Lavandula angustifolia
- Origin: France
- Process: Steam Distilled Essential Oil
- Plant Part: Flowers
- Cultivation: Cultivated, Certified Organic (Ecocert)
- Use: Aromatherapy / Natural Perfumery
- Note: Middle / Top Note
- Aroma: Floral, sweet, herbaceous. More green and less sweet with a deeper aroma than our other Lavenders.
- Certificate of Analysis
French Lavender - Organic
We are happy to offer a premium, certified organic (NOP) French Lavender essential oil – it is of the highest quality and aroma.
Lavender oil is a very safe and much loved essential oil. It can be used for a broad array of ailments; burns, insect stings, headaches, calming formulas, cold formulas, etc.
Aromatherapy Uses: Skin care and skin rejuvenation, wound healing; alleviates the pain of burns and insect bites; reduces nervous tension, infections, headache.
- Sweet, fresh, light Review by Amber
- I just received this as a sample and I love it! So sweet and fresh! Reminds me of running through a field of lavender! (Posted on 10/24/13)