- Botanical Name: Citrus reticulata
- Origin: Italy
- Process: Expressed Essential Oil
- Plant Part: Peels
- Cultivation: Cultivated
- Use: Aromatherapy / Natural Perfumery
- Note: Top / Middle Note
- Aroma: Smooth, sweet, floral-like citrus with a slight bitter undertone.
- Caution: Photosensitizing
- Certificate of Analysis
Red Mandarin Essential Oil
Smooth, sweet, floral-like citrus with a slight bitter undertone. Recommended for both therapeutic and perfumery applications.
Uses: Recommended for both therapeutic and perfumery applications (ei: in soaps, cosmetics, perfumes and colognes).
Blending Suggestions: Basil, black pepper, roman chamomile, cinnamon, clary sage, clove, frankincense, geranium, grapefruit, jasmine, juniper, lemon, myrrh, neroli, nutmeg, palmarosa, patchouli, petitgrain, rose, sandalwood, ylang ylang