Jasmine Absolute, India
- Botanical Name: Jasminum grandiflorum
- Origin: India
- Process: Solvent Extracted Absolute
- Plant Part: Flowers
- Cultivation: Cultivated
- Use: Natural Perfumery
- Note: Middle / Base note
- Aroma: Very sweet, floral. Very intense, just a little adds a heady note to perfume blends.
- Certificate of Analysis
Indian Jasmine Absolute / Indian Jasmine Absolute 10%
Jasmine is native to China, Northern India and Western Asia, with up to 42 species of Jasmine recorded in India alone.
The richness of our Jasmine Absolute cannot be overstated! All of our Jasmine Absolutes, CO2 extracts and organic extracts have a combination of deep, intensely sweet floral notes and very smooth character.
Jasmine is an oil that brings a lightness and happy feeling to those who use it. Perhaps because it helps to dispel fear and guilt, Patricia Davis notes that Jasmine is the most important oil for those who want to spiritualize the intimate aspect of their relationships.
Our Jasmine Absolute - India mixes well with most other essential oils and is best diluted in a carrier oil or alcohol, or used in a blend of other oils. Only a hint of this precious oil is needed to impart elegance, balance, and smoothness to perfume creations.
Aromatherapy Uses: Aphrodisiac, antidepressant, sedative, dispels emotional blocks
For a pre-blended and affordable dilution of this oil, see our Jasmine Absolute, India - 10%
- Rich and gorgeous Review by BShea
- This jasmine grandiflorum from India is rich, round, warm, and sweet-a classic jasmine and really nice. The top notes are fresh, floral, slightly fruity,and sweet and it has subtle undertones of musk and spice, It is the jasmine I always use for my blends. A must have necessity for a perfumers palette. It blends with almost anything and everything. I highly recommend it. It is a amber brown mobile liquid with great tenacity. (Posted on 3/1/13)
- Lovely Jasmine Review by Natalie
- This is a lovely jasmine. It is quite heavy and has a true jasmine scent with none of that horrible solvent smell that I have smelt from quite a few other jasmines that I have tried. It's creamy, deep and hypnotic. (Posted on 2/23/13)
- Heavy and lush Review by Sedna Bee
- This is one of the heavier jasmines I have ever smelled, but it is gorgeous as a base for lighter florals. Makes a daffodil like scent with the Neroli Fine that you offer. (Posted on 2/14/13)