Our Beeswax Absolute is very delicious and sweet and the nicest we have ever experienced. Made from the honeycomb, it has fine notes of honey and pollen. Highly recommended for all your natural perfumery creations!
- Floral Depth Review by Amber
- The absolute isn't overly sweet. It seems to have a strong floral note with warmth and depth to the aroma. Perhaps comparable to the bouquet from a farmer's raw specialty honey. This absolute has a wonderful scent with staying power and I'm using it as a single-note scent in a body product. I'm new to natural perfumery and I find this absolute easy to work with - hooray! (Posted on 4/30/13)
- what a find Review by Phoebe
- The fragrance of beeswax has always been a favorite of mine - I never thought I could find it in a bottle though - and here it is! It takes a minute for it to open up and 'relax' on your skin, so at first it's a tiny bit sour, but don't worry, it opens into a splendid, soft honey, beeswax fragrance. What a discovery! I love it. (Posted on 2/16/13)
- Heavenly! Review by Tina
- As with everything else I purchase from Eden, this is the best beeswax absolute I've experienced. Very deep, rich, and with a faint honey sweetness underneath, I also detect a faint floral note. Earthy, but not in a "loamy" sort of way. This is somewhat similar to hay absolute. I am never without this absolute in my perfumery creation arsenal. (Posted on 7/28/12)