- Botanical Name: Artemisia herba/alba
- Process: Steam Distilled Essential Oil
- Origin: Morocco
- Plant Part: Leaves
- Cultivation: Wildcrafted
- Use: Aromatherapy / Natural Perfumery
- Note: Middle Note
- Aroma: Fresh and cool with green undertones
- Contraindications: Do not use with small children, elders, epileptics, pregnant and/or nursing women.
- Certificate of Analysis
USES: Calming to the nerves in small doses
Safety Considerations: Contains ketones which have neurotoxic properties, use with caution and always dilute. Do not use with small children, elders, epileptics, pregnant and/or nursing women.
Customer Reviews for Armoise (Mugwort)
- Coniferous, Eucalyptus-like Review by BShea
- Armoise (Mugwort); I thought this might be my least favorite of the bunch when I ordered it, but I wanted to give it a try (I'm not one for herbal notes usually) I was thinking about using it in lunar and clairvoyant blends and I was right; at first. My first impression was EUCALYPTUS! I hate Eucalyptus. But more and more I thought of Spruce or Fir needle oils. When it dried down it got fresh and green, but it was very fleeting overall. Definitely a top note. It has actually started to grow on me now that it reminds me more of conifers. (Posted on 2/27/13)