- Botanical Name: Citrus paradisi
- Origin: USA
- Process: Expressed Essential Oil
- Plant Part: Peels
- Cultivation: Cultivated
- Use: Aromatherapy / Natural Perfumery
- Note: Top Note
- Aroma: A nice balance of sweetness and tartness. Offers a soft, citrus top note.
- Contraindications: See Overview
- Certificate of Analysis
Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil
Good for a variety of aromatherapeutic purposes such as colds and headaches and as a top note in natural perfumery.
Aromatherapy Uses: A great detoxifier in body products.
Customer Reviews for Grapefruit, Pink
- Smells good but Review by Bt
- Really wish this was organic because it smells good enough to eat. Organic is especially important with citrus essential oils. If it's a non-organic citrus essential oil it was most likely sprayed with pesticides. (Posted on 5/15/14)