We always send one confirmation email when an order has been placed, and another when the order ships.
Ordering Online: For International & Domestic online orders we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Paypal. E-Checks can also be used for orders from the USA.
Ordering by Phone: Please have your complete order ready, along with your credit card information. For all phone orders we accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover cards.
Toll-Free Order Line: 855.EDENOIL (855) 333-6645
Phone: (707) 509-0041
Fax: (707) 949-2526
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm Pacific Standard Time
Shipping costs are dependent on destination and order weight.
The majority of orders received before noon PST, Tuesday through Friday, will ship the same day. Due to the high volume of orders received over the weekend during off-business hours, those placed on Monday will ship the following day. It is our mission to get your package to you as soon as possible. However, estimated delivery times are NOT guaranteed and may fluctuate depending on destination and time of year. Please note: due to the increased volume of mail during the holiday season, the postal service may take an average of 3-10 days longer than normal to deliver your package. Please allow plenty of time to place your order so may receive it when needed.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES:
- *USPS 1st Class: 3-4 days to arrive after processing.
- *USPS Parcel Post: 6-8 days to arrive after processing. This method is not recommended for our Hawaiian customers due to lengthy transit times.
- *USPS Priority Mail: 1-3 days to arrive after processing
- *USPS Express Mail: 1-2 days to arrive after processing
- *FedEx Express Saver: 2-4 days to arrive after processing
- *FedEx Home Delivery: 2-7 days to arrive after processing
- (RESIDENTIAL ADDRESSES ONLY)
- *UPS Ground: 2-7 days to arrive after processing
- *Domestic orders over $250 SHIP FREE (does not apply to Expedited or Express shipping methods)
EXPEDITED SHIPPING: please submit orders before noon PST, Monday through Friday, to ship the same day. Shipping costs are dependent on destination and order weight.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Eden Botanicals now accepts international orders online! If you have any problems completing your order through our website, please feel free to contact us.
Please Note: Eden Botanicals is not responsible for extra fees such as import taxes or customs duties. Any tax, tariff or duty charges are the sole responsibility of our customers outside of the United States. We recommend contacting your local customs office prior to placing your order to help you avoid any unforeseen charges.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES:
- *USPS 1st Class International: Most affordable method. No arrival time guaranteed (will vary by destination), no tracking information available. This method is not recommended for high value orders or orders that need to arrive within a specific time frame. A special note for our Russian customers: orders via 1st Class International generally take 4-8 weeks to arrive.
- *USPS Priority Mail International: 6-10 days to arrive after processing, tracking information available.
- *USPS Express Mail International: 3-5 days to arrive after processing, tracking information available.
- *FedEx International Economy: 5-8 days to arrive after processing, tracking information available.
- *FedEx Ground: 6-7 days to arrive after processing (North America Only), tracking information available.
- *UPS Worldwide Express Saver: 5-6 days to arrive after processing, tracking information available.
Eden Botanicals respects your privacy. We never give, trade or sell any of your personal information to any other company or individual. The information you give to us is private and is used strictly for order processing.
All items are UNCONDITIONALLY GUARANTEED. If you are not satisfied with a purchase return the item(s) to us undamaged and unused within 2 weeks for an exchange or full refund (minus shipping fees). A 20% restocking fee may be subtracted for returned large orders, or repeat returns. Please include a copy of your invoice and the reason for the return.
*International Returns: Due to high shipping costs, international customers are responsible for all shipping charges related to returning an item and all shipping, duties and customs fees originally associated with receiving the order.
*PLEASE NOTE: We will be unable accept the return of a diffuser once it has been used, unless it is defective.
Due to the nature of our business, we may be out of stock on particular oils. Oftentimes, we experience an unforeseeable increase in orders, and since many of our distillers are outside the US, it can take several weeks to restock. There are also occasional crop issues and availability that can cause further delays. If you have questions or concerns regarding an out of stock item, please contact us.
From time to time you may see a backordered item on your invoice. This happens mostly when you have placed an order, paid for it, and we find once it reaches our warehouse that it is temporarily unavailable, but will be back in stock shortly. As soon as we have it in stock, we ship it out, usually within 2 weeks.