- Botanical Name: Citrus aurantium var. bergamia
- Origin: Italy
- Process: Cold Pressed Essential Oil
- Plant Part: Peels
- Cultivation: Cultivated
- Use: Aromatherapy / Natural Perfumery
- Note: Top note
- Aroma: Bright, sweet, with a balanced blend of citrus and green, and light bitter undertone.
- Certificate of Analysis
A member of the citrus family, Bergamot is valued for its calming and balancing effects. Its fresh, sweet, citrus aroma is very pleasing. Bergamot essential oil has a wide spectrum of applications, and is especially useful for infections of the mouth, skin, respiratory system, and urinary tract.
Bergamot oil is photo-sensitizing and should be highly diluted when applied to the skin.
Aromatherapy Uses: Calming and balancing
Safety Considerations: Photosensitizing
Customer Reviews for Bergamot
- Smells just like Earl Grey Review by Musa
- If you aren't sure what this fragrance smells like, all you have to do is go to the store and buy a box of Earl Grey black tea--it's a very pleasant and comfy odor. (Posted on 5/29/13)
- Beautiful Bergamot Review by IRINA
Beautiful, mysterious, with a note of bitter
Превосходный, таинственный, с горьковатой ноткой (Posted on 2/14/13)