A dry, refined citrus similar to Bergamot in its mood elevating effects, yet with sweeter, tangier notes. Refreshes the mind and calms nervous tension.
Aromatherapy Uses: Mood elevator, refreshes the mind, calms the nervous system
Contraindications: May be photosensitizing
Customer Reviews for Yuzu
- Delicious Review by M.
- My favorite citrus. Fresh and clean, which is not to say "simple". Not sugary at all, no sharp bitterness either. Just uplifting and wonderful, with a light floral quality as well. Brings an instant smile to my face! (Posted on 6/20/14)
- Happiness in a bottle Review by DeeDee
- I broke out in an instant smile when I took my first whiff of Yuzu essential oil. It's a citrus all right, but with a gorgeous floral note of some kind, yet still crisp and bright like a good citrus should be. I can't stop smelling it. It's like liquid sunshine. (Posted on 4/8/13)
- JUICY! Review by p
- I love this yuzu oil. A gorgeous bright, juicy citrus - to my nose it's orangey but with a hint of musky floral quality that you find in mandarin, with the tartness of grapefruit.... a citrus, but different from the usual, and very well-suited to perfumery. Drydown is slightly floral. Lovely! (Posted on 4/1/13)
- Unique Citrus Review by Caine
- I was actually expecting this to be more like a vine's scent/slightly woody. Nope. Very citrusy. It's noticeably different than an orange. For example, on the citrus scale, you have lime, lemon, orange, tangerine, grapefruit... this is right before the 'grapefruit' and not quite 'orange'. You have crispness and tanginess, lacking any sugary notes. If I were to color it, it would be golden- not yellow, not orange, but in between. It really is quite nice. (Posted on 10/25/12)