Vanilla Bourbon CO2 - Organic
- Botanical Name: Vanilla planifolia
- Origin: Madagascar / Comoros
- Process: CO2 Total Extract
- Plant Part: Pods
- Cultivation: Cultivated, Certified Organic (NOP)
- Use: Aromatherapy / Natural Perfumery
- Note: Base Note
- Aroma: Warm and smooth with a 26% vanillin content. Invaluable in perfumery to smooth rough edges, warm floral blends and soften coniferous notes.
- Certificate of Analysis
Vanilla Bourbon CO2 Total Extract - Organic
Invaluable in natural perfumery, Vanilla CO2 smooths rough edges, warms floral blends, and softens coniferous notes. Its fragrance is one of universal appeal.
This Vanilla Bourbon CO2 - Organic extract boasts a 26% vanillin content, and has a rich vanilla aroma that is hard to find. We prefer the CO2 extract of vanilla beans over the vanilla absolute and vanilla oleoresins because of the excellent aroma and because Vanilla CO2 oil will dissolve into a fixed vegetable oil such as jojoba oil, whereas the vanilla absolute and vanilla oleoresin are typically very difficult to get to dissolve into fixed oils.
Much of the Vanilla CO2 extract on the market has a vanillin content of only 12%, and many do not have a true vanilla aroma, or at least an aroma as nice as this one. We highly recommended our Vanilla Bourbon CO2 - Organic for your favorite aromatic creations.
Aromatherapy Uses: Soothing to the emotions.
Physical Appearance: Waxy, pale yellow substance that is solid at room temperature and requires special use instructions to blend. For a pre-blended and easy to use dilution of Vanilla, see our Vanilla Bourbon CO2 - 30%
- The best! Review by p
- This CO2 is why I love Eden... so completely delicious and true, the best I've found, and it's organic! So intense, so evocative of many delicious things (cookies!), and no false notes at all, just pure pleasure. Very highly concentrated. (Posted on 4/1/13)
- Yummy! Review by RA
- This is the sweetest, most delicious and edible Vanilla extract I have ever found. I use it in my "Luscious Lip Balm" for a fragrant hint of YUM! And I also love using it on my lips because the Organic CO2 extract is therapeutic grade. (Posted on 2/18/13)