Vanilla Bourbon CO2 - Organic
- Botanical Name: Vanilla planifolia
- Origin: Madagascar / Comoros
- Process: CO2 Total Extract
- Plant Part: Beans
- Cultivation: Cultivated, Certified Organic (NOP)
- Use: Aromatherapy / Natural Perfumery
- Note: Base Note
- Aroma: Sweeter, smoother than our Vanilla Absolute and not as deep; has a warm creamy richness and a 26% vanillin content.
- Contraindications: Dilute before using.
- Certificate of Analysis
Vanilla Bourbon CO2 Total Extract - Organic
Invaluable in natural perfumery, our organic Vanilla CO2 smoothes rough edges, warms floral blends, and softens coniferous notes. Its fragrance is one of universal appeal as is its influence on the emotions – it invites sensuality, relaxes inhibitions, and dissolves anger and frustration. Try blending it with your favorite essential oils, absolutes and CO2 extracts.
This Vanilla Bourbon CO2 - Organic extract boasts a 26% vanillin content, and has a rich vanilla aroma that is hard to find. Much of the Vanilla CO2 extract on the market has a vanillin content of only 12%, and many do not have a true vanilla aroma, or at least an aroma as nice as this one. We highly recommended our Vanilla Bourbon CO2 - Organic for your favorite aromatic creations.
Aromatic Profile: Sweeter, smoother than our Vanilla Absolute and not as deep; has a warm creamy richness and a 26% vanillin content. Adds a warm vanilla note in natural perfumery.
Appearance: Waxy, pale yellow substance that is solid at room temperature and requires special use instructions to blend. For a pre-blended and easy to use dilution of Vanilla, see our Vanilla Bourbon CO2 - 30%
Use: Aromatherapy, Natural Perfumery, Incense.
Blending Suggestions: Add drop by drop to your blends until the desired effect is achieved. We suggest using smaller amounts in your blends to start with; vanilla tends to “bloom” (increase in aroma) in formulas and perfumes as they age, with the potential to become predominant.
Soluble in fixed oils but prone to cloudiness/sedimentation when diluted in high proof alcohol.
Safety Considerations: Dilute before using. A patch test should be performed before use for those with sensitive skin.
Customer Reviews for Vanilla Bourbon CO2 - Organic
- The best! Review by p
- This CO2 is why I love Eden... so completely delicious and true, the best I've found, and it's organic! So intense, so evocative of many delicious things (cookies!), and no false notes at all, just pure pleasure. Very highly concentrated. (Posted on 4/1/13)
- Yummy! Review by RA
- This is the sweetest, most delicious and edible Vanilla extract I have ever found. I use it in my "Luscious Lip Balm" for a fragrant hint of YUM! And I also love using it on my lips because the Organic CO2 extract is therapeutic grade. (Posted on 2/18/13)