Tonka Bean Absolute
- Botanical Name: Dipteryx odorata
- Process: Solvent Extracted Absolute
- Origin: Brazil
- Plant Part: Beans
- Use: Natural Perfumery
- Note: Middle Note
- Aroma: Warm, vanilla/caramel with powdery notes and slight fruity undertone. Adds a deliciously sweet and caramel candy-like aroma to natural perfume blends. An excellent fixative.
- Certificate of Analysis
Warm, vanilla/caramel with powdery notes and slight fruity undertone. Adds a deliciously sweet and caramel candy-like aroma to natural perfume blends. An excellent fixative.
Physical Appearance: VERY thick/crystalline, pale brown substance that is solid at room temperature and requires special use instructions to blend. For a pre-blended and easy to use dilution of this oil, see our Tonka Bean Absolute - 20%
Safety Considerations: Avoid use with small children, elders, epileptics, pregnant and/or nursing women.
Customer Reviews for Tonka Bean Absolute
- Not a bad buy Review by Carlos
- It smells just as described. Powdery, caramel like with a vanilla resemblance. Not a bad smell. Really powerful in blends. If you are thinking of using 2 drops use 1, maybe less. (Posted on 11/18/14)
- this tonka bean smells great Review by lisa
- It smells wonderful. Be sure you read the informatiion. This is a solid substance. Looks like gray wax. Not a problem if you know. (Posted on 5/23/13)
- Sweet Tonka Review by Wonderful
- This Tonka smells really nice and sweet, almost like caramel. It mixes well with vanilla! (Posted on 2/21/13)