- Botanical Name: Nardostachys chinensis
- Origin: Tibet
- Process: Steam Distilled Essential Oil
- Plant Part: Rhizome / Root
- Cultivation: Wild Grown
- Use: Aromatherapy / Natural Perfumery
- Note: Base Note
- Aroma: green, animalic, earthier Spikenard Green. One of the oldest, rarest and most precious of oils.
- Certificate of Analysis
Spikenard Brown Essential Oil
One of the oldest, rarest, and most precious of oils; typically used in during meditation for its relaxing properties. Sustainably harvested from the mountains of Tibet. Earthier than Spikenard, Green.
Spikenard is very calming and balancing to the nervous system, and has a Valerian-like aroma, yet is sweeter and less pungent. It can be used in natural perfumery to lend an exotic note, therapeutically to help calm anxiety and induce relaxation, and for ritual purposes in an anointing oil.
Aromatherapy Uses: One of the oldest, rarest, and most precious of oils; typically used during meditation for its relaxing properties. Sustainably harvested from the mountains of Tibet.