- Botanical Name: Mentha spicata
- Origin: USA
- Process: Steam Distilled Essential Oil
- Plant Part: Leaves
- Cultivation: Cultivated
- Use: Aromatherapy / Natural Perfumery
- Note: Top Note
- Aroma: Sweeter, with less menthol than Peppermint; better suited for children's formulas. A little lighter than our organic Spearmint.
- Certificate of Analysis
Spearmint Essential Oil
Spearmint essential oil has a wonderfully aromatic scent. It is a gentler essential oil than its close relative, peppermint, thus it is also better in children's formulas.
Spearmint essential oil can be used in natural perfumery and in aromatherapy. It is considered beneficial for headaches and digestion, and gives an interesting lift and top note to certain floral essential oil blends.
Aromatherapy Uses: A great remedy for headaches & digestion and other common complaints.
- wonderful strong Review by lisa
- This is a nice true spearmint. It really comes through nicely. (Posted on 5/23/13)