Rose Absolute, Morocco - 10%
- Botanical Name: Rosa damascena
- Origin: Morocco
- Process: Solvent Extracted Absolute -10% Dilution in Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Plant Part: Flowers
- Cultivation: Cultivated
- Use: Natural Perfumery
- Note: Middle Note
- Aroma: Warm, sweet with soft spicy undertones. Excellent tenacity.
Moroccan Rose Absolute 10%
We are happy to be able to offer this wonderful rose oil from Morocco. It is slightly sweeter than the Bulgarian Rose Absolute and will act as a better middle to top note. They are both excellent and highly recommended. They can also be effectively blended together.
Used throughout history for its lovely scent, Rose oil is the premier oil of love, esteemed for being a classical "heart opener". In aromatherapy, rose is used for depression, in skin formulas, and as a tonic for the female reproductive system.
Our Moroccan Rose Absolute is very concentrated - please dilute this oil into jojoba oil (or perfumer's alcohol) prior to using. Feel free to use it in your natural perfume blends, especially in combination with Jasmine, Ylang Ylang, and Sandalwood. Also try blending Rose Absolute with our Amber Essence Oil to make your own unique amber rose oil.
Perfumery Uses: The oil of love, encourages a feeling of happiness and contentment
For the pure and undiluted version of this oil, see our Rose Absolute, Morocco
Customer Reviews for Rose Absolute, Morocco - 10%
- My favorite rosa damascena absolute oil Review by bergamotpinenut
- When I first began to familiarize myself with Eden's rose oils, this was my favorite of the rosa damascena absolutes. I think it is the most accessible rose absolute, the one that smells most closely to an actual rose to the untrained nose. As I’ve gained more experience with rose absolute, I’ve come to also appreciate the Bulgarian and Egyptian rose absolutes and ended up purchasing the prediluted bulgarian in bulk. But this is probably still my favorite, especially mixed with some rose de mai absolute and/or organic rose de mai. Personally, I find rosa centifolia to be more magical, more uplifting, but damascena, especially in otto form, can be more grounding. It’s a lot of fun to see what blending different rose oils with each other can do and it’s hard to mess up when blending rose with rose. In the 10% dilution this is an amazing value. (Posted on 8/29/14)
- Affordable luxury Review by SW
- I have to admit I use Rose Absolute, Morocco - 10% with abandon! It's a beautiful and affordable luxury and I appreciate that Eden offers 2 kinds of rose in 10% dilutions. I am a perfumer but use this particular dilution in my homemade facial oils and sometimes I just open the bottle and breathe in the lovely scent. (Posted on 2/16/13)