- Not quite what I expected Review by Anna Renaud
I just got my order of this Champaca absolute. I know the absolutes of champaca from other companies - they smell of sweet flowers; light at the heart but strong notherless in scent.
The absolute from this site smells like honey with spices, nothing like a flower... It's just bizarre.
I'm disappointed :( (Posted on 5/10/13)
- Beautiful!!!!! Review by Eleanor
- waxy sweet, honey, euphoric. Takes me away from daily life! Lovely by itself ( 10% in jojoba), but it is also beautiful in blends. (Posted on 3/1/13)
- The Best! Review by Ginger
- Sampled a few different champaca’s from other companies and this was so by far the most delicious. Can I get ‘ding ding’? This one is a winner! Yum, yum, yum, thank you for your beautiful, beautiful oils! (Posted on 2/14/13)
- A Nose-Puzzler Review by Caine
- This one is really interesting. I can on one hand barely grasp at the apricot tones and gold floral notes, but mostly, my nose comes up with an 'Indian cooking' spicey scent- and my nose is hypersensitive. I honestly can't tell what to think about it. Every time you sniff it, your nose reacts differently. Hang onto it, though - it's sure to turn out wonderful in a blend! (Posted on 10/25/12)
- Not to be missed! Review by Tina
- Oh my, this absolute is absolutely not to be missed. It is sweet, but not cloyingly so, rich, and quite floral. To my nose, it has a very faint "honey and hay" sort of note with sweet floral undertones. This is absolutely fabulous in perfumery applications. One of the nicest florals available for natural perfumery as far as I'm concerned. (Posted on 7/28/12)