Rose Otto, Bulgaria - Organic
- Bulgarian rose otto Review by B
Effortless Beauty; In a bottle.
I recommend fractions of a drop in an oil burner (Think 1/3 of a drop)
To fully appreciate the indescribable, intoxicating scent complexity and sophistication nature has to offer. (Posted on 12/21/13)
- LOVE Review by peonies4c
- I absolutely love this rose. It is a sweet rose that is reminiscent of earth, honey, roses and dew. LOVE. (Posted on 5/25/13)
- Not quite a rose smell... Review by Anna Renaud
I received a set of rose test vials and I'm quite astonished. The rose oil doesnt really smell of rose.
I got a few vials of rose from Turkey that I got there and this oil is a flower, light-headed but strong smell.
The rose oil proposed by Eden Botanicals is nothing alike. Rather rough, heavy smell that I could espect from an absolute/CO2 extract than any essential oil.
Frankly, I'm not impressed :( (Posted on 5/11/13)
- Spicy, rosy, diffusive Review by BShea
- Bulgarian Rose Otto; I'm not sure I'm big on this one. It smells basically rosy (of course) but there is a quality to it that really reminds me of ginger. My love of spices would find my ambivalence to this oil surprising, but I feel if I want ginger, I would use ginger. I like my Turkish otto SO much more; rosy, vibrant, fresh and fruity and very diffusive. This is not terrible, by far, but compared to other roses, it's not my favorite. It is colorless, which might be an advantage if color is a concern in a blend(I've been wanting to make perfumes colored blue, aqua, pink, magenta, or purple using natural colorings). Of course the spiciness I find in this would go good with spices, of course, but citruses would go well with this too. (Posted on 2/27/13)
- A worthy indulgence Review by Carol
- I was so eager to smell this rose otto sample that I couldn't wat to get it onto a test strip and wafted the open vial under my nose. Didn't care for it, but I put a drop on a strip, sealed it away, and returned later, knowing I wouldn't be disappointed. Sure enough, I *loved* it...such a beautiful, complex aroma, as advertised. (Posted on 2/25/13)
- Divine Review by Ginger
- This rose is so spectacular that I am using it internally. It raises my frequency and vibration instantly, awaking the body on a cellular level. What a gift! (Posted on 2/14/13)