Customer Reviews for Peppercorn, Pink
- True to name Review by M.
- Comparing it to pink peppercorn from cooking, it is a true representation. Some of the same strong, peppery aroma as black pepper, but more delicate and with a floral note. (Posted on 7/7/14)
- Has character. Review by Brockton
- The actual pepper note is subdued here, with a prominent, borderline citric (think bergamot) juniper note at the fore. I'd agree that there's a hint of wood as well. All in all very interesting. (Posted on 6/27/13)
- A delicate spice. Review by Del
- Dry and pungent, but less bold than Black Pepper, which I'd only had before. This a little woody, and when I smelled it I felt it at the back of my throat. Its great for adding a bit of spice without being overpowering. It blends well with lighter, delicate oils like florals and citrus. (Posted on 2/18/13)