Patchouli, Sri Lanka - Organic
Customer Reviews for Patchouli, Sri Lanka - Organic
- An mysterious sensual aura Review by Carlos
- Simply intoxicating. It is a mysterious smell which does wonders in blends. A must have for male perfume blends. (Posted on 11/18/14)
- A wonderful organic Patchouli! Review by Michele L.
- Eden's organic Patchouli from Sri Lanka is a delicious warm, woody and deep patchouli. I'm personally interested in sustainable and organic products and Eden has a fine product here. If you like patchouli, you'll love this offering. I bought a big bottle to enjoy its mellowing over time. (Posted on 2/25/13)
- Patch Sri Lanka Org Review by Melissa
- Mmmmm - love this patch. I used it in a perfume I formulated last year and my logbook tells me I chose this patch over the other 3 I own because of its softness. I just resniffed the four patchoulis and again found this one to be softer and deeper. To me the sweet spicy note is sort of like rootbeer. It just seems to have more layers to it than the other patchoulis. (Posted on 2/18/13)