Customer Reviews for Agarwood CO2
Items 1 to 10 of 18 total
- powerful, deep, and incredibly inexpensive Review by Haf
I collect agarwood oils, and have purchased inexpensive, medium priced, and top-of-the line oils ($550 or more for 3 ml).
I was very surprised at how good this C02 extract is. While it is pungent and very rich (not a subtle oil), nevertheless it is of very high quality and very uplifting. Even more amazing, very little goes a very long way. So it's a great buy and I've purchased many samples of it to share with friends. Well done! (Posted on 12/8/14)
- Amazing beautifully Review by sarah
- I've found my favorite oil and vendor. Truly an otherworldly oil. (Posted on 10/10/14)
- Meditation Aid Review by Rg
- I find the Agarwood CO2 excellent for creating high quality incense when coated with the oil. Since I prefer Japanese sandalwood sticks for purity a very little at 10% dilution with a bit of Texas Cedarwood works very well. This Agarwood is slightly sweet and has no barnyard attributes. I would recommend it highly. (Posted on 9/24/14)
- The Best Agarwood (Oud) in the World Review by Cobbs
- I have fallen in love with EB Agarwood CO2. Very tenacious even in high dilution of 1 ounce Jojoba Oil. It lasted all day long. You will never find Agarwood anywhere (aura cacia, doterra, now foods, mountain rose herbs or young living). This is the real deal Holyfield. I will have to save my coins to get more. This oil is very thick so a little jojoba oil in the vial and place vial in a small shot glass and place on a candle warmer the best to desire dilution rate. (Posted on 9/1/14)
- A new world of oudh experiencies Review by Gregg
Thick, dark, exotic and mysterious. I only got my delivery yesterday and at the moment i am testing Hindi, Thai, Indonesian and Malaysian and Cambodi oudhs, so i have to do a little cleaning up to remove the residue of all of these wonderful oudhs... and give my olfactory system a rest. But.... on first impressions this is an amazing product. Mellow but a tad spicy somewhat camphoraceous odor and a nice base of woodiness. As with all oudhs it takes some time to fully evaluate an oudh and come to know its character. Hopefully i will be able to update this review.
Many thanks for making this product available.
Warm regards (Posted on 7/15/14)
- Agarwood CO2 Review by Michael
- Superb and exotic! (Posted on 2/4/14)
- update Review by bab
- This is an update to my previous review that mentions the red spikenard note. My most recent purchase is a little different. More aged perhaps but it has a labdanum note, more ambery , less in your face, more mellow. (Posted on 10/11/13)
- heaven on earth Review by Chana
- This agarwood co2 is like bringing heaven down to earth...takes me to a faraway place somewhere between gan eden (garden of eden and shangri-la), a little goes a long way, and lasts through out the day. A touch on my pulse points and I am good to go all day... (Posted on 6/5/13)
- amazing oud Review by saad
i love oud very much and I've smelled many oud's but this is amazing! Yes this oud is heavy but it is amazing! I will buy the 1/2 oz soon.
(Posted on 5/6/13)
- Agarwood is much like spikenard Review by Bab
- This Agarwood is strong, so of good value. A little goes a very long way and then some. To me, its an aroma much like Spikenard Red. It is beautiful when highly diluted and added to incense and amber fragrances. It provides tenacity and uplifts. (Posted on 4/9/13)
Items 1 to 10 of 18 total