Customer Reviews for Agarwood CO2
Items 1 to 10 of 14 total
- A new world of oudh experiencies Review by Gregg
Thick, dark, exotic and mysterious. I only got my delivery yesterday and at the moment i am testing Hindi, Thai, Indonesian and Malaysian and Cambodi oudhs, so i have to do a little cleaning up to remove the residue of all of these wonderful oudhs... and give my olfactory system a rest. But.... on first impressions this is an amazing product. Mellow but a tad spicy somewhat camphoraceous odor and a nice base of woodiness. As with all oudhs it takes some time to fully evaluate an oudh and come to know its character. Hopefully i will be able to update this review.
Many thanks for making this product available.
Warm regards (Posted on 7/15/14)
- Agarwood CO2 Review by Michael
- Superb and exotic! (Posted on 2/4/14)
- update Review by bab
- This is an update to my previous review that mentions the red spikenard note. My most recent purchase is a little different. More aged perhaps but it has a labdanum note, more ambery , less in your face, more mellow. (Posted on 10/11/13)
- heaven on earth Review by Chana
- This agarwood co2 is like bringing heaven down to earth...takes me to a faraway place somewhere between gan eden (garden of eden and shangri-la), a little goes a long way, and lasts through out the day. A touch on my pulse points and I am good to go all day... (Posted on 6/5/13)
- amazing oud Review by saad
i love oud very much and I've smelled many oud's but this is amazing! Yes this oud is heavy but it is amazing! I will buy the 1/2 oz soon.
(Posted on 5/6/13)
- Agarwood is much like spikenard Review by Bab
- This Agarwood is strong, so of good value. A little goes a very long way and then some. To me, its an aroma much like Spikenard Red. It is beautiful when highly diluted and added to incense and amber fragrances. It provides tenacity and uplifts. (Posted on 4/9/13)
- Entrancing Review by DeeDee
- Woody, peculiarly resinous, warm and sweet. None of that "barnyard" smell. It is very tenacious and a little goes a long way. Mix it with tuberose CO2 extract and something wonderful happens----the most sublime incense smell arises like something from an ancient temple making you think you are in heaven, if only for a while. Worth the price! (Posted on 4/8/13)
- Rich, precious, extraordinary... Review by BShea
- Agarwood; Hmmm. My first impression when I opened the bottle was; Labdanum! Then the woody/earthy notes of Agarwood starting swirling around. This one is warmer, tarter, and fruitier (i.e Labdanum) than the sample I've recieved from Eden in the past. The sample I had had that basic woody/earthy note but was somehow both rich and transparent at the same time, it reminded me of forest floors and wet bark after the rain. This one has that, but has the Labdanum-like resinous aspects as well. Of course there are also other facets to this complex, intriguing scent; leather/animalic notes (but nothing funky, fecal, or urine-like, mind you), also are present. I did use it in a blend recently and it's incredibly long lasting. I'm a big lover of woody and earthy scents, so this one is a really big plus in my book. All, in all, I love it. Get some! (Posted on 2/27/13)
- Extraordinary and singular Review by Michele L.
There is not another scent like Agarwood and Eden Botanicals Agarwood CO2 is not like any other oil I own. Earthy, warm and yet strangely animal-like, it adds a note that I was searching for for my other woodsy scents of Patchouli and vetiver. There is a hint of it in Eden's Amber Essence, but to kick it up a notch I add a drop or two more. Lovely product. Thanks Eden!
(Posted on 2/25/13)
- Unusually distinctive sweet odor Review by SL
I received a sample of this. This CO2 is very hard to define- it has a sharper smell , it is unlike most woody essential oils, not soft like Cedarwood atlas. It does remind me of walking out in a forest after a rain storm and having a unusually distinctive sweet odor which is pleasant and calls back to you for more.
(Posted on 2/22/13)
Items 1 to 10 of 14 total