Customer Reviews for Agarwood CO2
Items 1 to 10 of 19 total
- I can't stop smelling it! :-) Review by Jason
- I have re-ordered this one several times and have used it in several different perfume and cologne compositions. It is woody, earthy, a bit smoky, smooth, yet slightly edgy, like the aroma of a fire place or fire pit after the fire is out, when you can smell all the wonderful woody and resinous wonderful aspects of that. Heavenly! If this ever gets discontinued I will feel sad. Get yourself some oud now :). This one is great in perfume, but definitely can be worn as is. I have also tried the blend with oil that is also offered here, and that is really nice too. The straight oud is better for blending in ethanol, as the one in oil doesn't mix well in alcohol. Either option would be good in an oil-based fragrance. The oil-based option is also nice for application directly to skin - either option is okay for this, but the non-diluted version will appear brownish on skin. I'm ordering more right now, this time as a gift :). (Posted on 12/18/14)
- powerful, deep, and incredibly inexpensive Review by Haf
I collect agarwood oils, and have purchased inexpensive, medium priced, and top-of-the line oils ($550 or more for 3 ml).
I was very surprised at how good this C02 extract is. While it is pungent and very rich (not a subtle oil), nevertheless it is of very high quality and very uplifting. Even more amazing, very little goes a very long way. So it's a great buy and I've purchased many samples of it to share with friends. Well done! (Posted on 12/8/14)
- Amazing beautifully Review by sarah
- I've found my favorite oil and vendor. Truly an otherworldly oil. (Posted on 10/10/14)
- Meditation Aid Review by Rg
- I find the Agarwood CO2 excellent for creating high quality incense when coated with the oil. Since I prefer Japanese sandalwood sticks for purity a very little at 10% dilution with a bit of Texas Cedarwood works very well. This Agarwood is slightly sweet and has no barnyard attributes. I would recommend it highly. (Posted on 9/24/14)
- The Best Agarwood (Oud) in the World Review by Cobbs
- I have fallen in love with EB Agarwood CO2. Very tenacious even in high dilution of 1 ounce Jojoba Oil. It lasted all day long. You will never find Agarwood anywhere (aura cacia, doterra, now foods, mountain rose herbs or young living). This is the real deal Holyfield. I will have to save my coins to get more. This oil is very thick so a little jojoba oil in the vial and place vial in a small shot glass and place on a candle warmer the best to desire dilution rate. (Posted on 9/1/14)
- A new world of oudh experiencies Review by Gregg
Thick, dark, exotic and mysterious. I only got my delivery yesterday and at the moment i am testing Hindi, Thai, Indonesian and Malaysian and Cambodi oudhs, so i have to do a little cleaning up to remove the residue of all of these wonderful oudhs... and give my olfactory system a rest. But.... on first impressions this is an amazing product. Mellow but a tad spicy somewhat camphoraceous odor and a nice base of woodiness. As with all oudhs it takes some time to fully evaluate an oudh and come to know its character. Hopefully i will be able to update this review.
Many thanks for making this product available.
Warm regards (Posted on 7/15/14)
- Agarwood CO2 Review by Michael
- Superb and exotic! (Posted on 2/4/14)
- update Review by bab
- This is an update to my previous review that mentions the red spikenard note. My most recent purchase is a little different. More aged perhaps but it has a labdanum note, more ambery , less in your face, more mellow. (Posted on 10/11/13)
- heaven on earth Review by Chana
- This agarwood co2 is like bringing heaven down to earth...takes me to a faraway place somewhere between gan eden (garden of eden and shangri-la), a little goes a long way, and lasts through out the day. A touch on my pulse points and I am good to go all day... (Posted on 6/5/13)
- amazing oud Review by saad
i love oud very much and I've smelled many oud's but this is amazing! Yes this oud is heavy but it is amazing! I will buy the 1/2 oz soon.
(Posted on 5/6/13)
Items 1 to 10 of 19 total