Neroli, Egypt - Organic
Customer Reviews for Neroli, Egypt - Organic
- Meno-PAUSED! Review by 'Hot' Mama
I read an article on the ‘miracle’ of Neroli Oil a short time back on the BottomLinePublications website (link below) and immediately ordered a small vial of the organic Neroli oil from Eden Botanicals.
I started the protocol outlined in the article – except I ONLY inhaled the oil through the vial every morning in addition to inhaling the oil for about 2-3 minutes in the early evening each day since then.
The results have been astounding. Within one week of starting the protocol my hot flashes completely stopped. I haven't had a single hot flash now for going on three weeks. Before this I’d been suffering through hot flashes for almost two years and had tried a variety of different “natural” remedies, black cohosh among them, to no avail.
Do you think any of my medical team would offer this as a suggestion: my gyn, my internist, my naturopath? Not a one!
I cannot begin to tell you how much relief this has provided. Not to mention the benefits for my husband. My sleep has improved due to no nocturnal flashes as well and I'm finally back to waking only once a night. Ahhh…
This is a game-changer. I'm telling everyone I know. If I could I'd shout it from the rooftops! (Posted on 10/30/14)
- Most Amazing and Unique Neroli Review by Brady
- This Neroli has such an amazing and unique character to it. It seems like most Neroli you find is very one dimensional and very floral, this Neroli on the other hand is very multi-dimensional. Just like its described, it is very deep, with base layers all the way up to very high florals. Yet embedded deep within is almost a candy like sweetness with citrus highlights. I am super impressed and to be honest didn't know what to think when i first smelt it. This was because i have only smelt the basic Neroli that doesn't truly match up to this superb oil. (Posted on 3/4/13)
- The best version of Neroli EB carries Review by L2013
- This Neroli is super delicate and beautiful. It's suitable in a blend and it's also good on its own. Mix a few drops in a small amount of pure organic jojoba oil and rub on pulse points. A great, simple perfume. (Posted on 2/14/13)