- very nice Review by Eleanor
This recent batch is a little more green and less rosy and powdery than the last batch. At first it seemed definitely to be a top note. But a week later there was a beautiful fresh clear geranium leaf aroma on the perfume strip.
I love Geranium for many reasons: its aroma, it is a great blending oil, is said to be an adaptogen, emotional balancer, stress easer, and great for skincare especially for mature skin.
I use this in most of my facial care products for mature skin synergized with Frankincense and other oils. It is quite effective in deodorants alone or with a blend of lavender oils.
(Posted on 3/1/13)
- Beautiful, sweet, floral Geranium Review by Gudi's Aromatherapy
- This Rose Geranium is nice and floral, not too herbaceous and great for skin care for its balancing benefits (sebum production and hormones). It is really hard to find a nice Geranium with a more floral note than herbaceousness. This one is especially smooth and lovely. Another great oil from Eden Botanicals (Posted on 2/15/13)
- Sweet, Rosy, Floral Review by Sharon
- The description of this beautiful geranium eo is exact. The absolute best geranium I have ever seen. It eliminates the need to add rose in a blend. Wonderful just by itself! (Posted on 2/14/13)