Customer Reviews for Elemi
- Interesting Contrasts Review by Caine
- This elemi is very interesting! It's very hard to catch a whiff of- so you think is it faint?- then you smell all the pepper and only after that, a whiff of lemon. It's very cool, yet hot in peppery. Great contrasts in one scent! (Posted on 5/30/13)
- Outstanding Aroma Review by Rebecca
- I had never come across this oil before and decided to give it a try. I was stunned at the fresh, lovely scent of citrus and spice as I opened the tester. I loved this oil so much, I bought a larger size. I have already used it in one perfume blend and know it will be a staple on my perfumer's organ! Thank you Eden's Botanicals for providing such quality materials! (Posted on 5/6/13)
- Lovely oil Review by Heavenscent
I have used this oil in several spiritual blends, with very positive results. Its helpful for inducing a meditative state of mind.
I was recently informed it helps fade age spots, so I will give that a try too. (Posted on 4/30/13)
- Lively! Review by Aroma Artisan
Elemi is an oil I had to warm up to a bit before I appreciated it. I now really like it. It does have a hint of lemon and the strength of eucalyptus without such a medicinal note. I will use this oil again and have found it to be great in men's cologne and products. It has a light spicy dry down that you should experience before you cross this oil off your list. You might be pleasantly surprised.
Tracy (Posted on 4/29/13)