Customer Reviews for Davana
- Develops with time Review by OilLover
- The sweet note hits you first. But it grows into a fruity, herbal and slightly floral scent. It changes with time and smells different on each person. On my friend, it definitely smells different than it does on me. So I think its best to wear it for a day or so to see how it develops on you and then use it in a blend. (Posted on 9/19/14)
- Great for a fruity note Review by Jennifer
- I have been experimenting with davana in blends, and this is great stuff. It's strong, so you only need a little for it to be present in a composition but not dominate. It's handy when you want a fruity touch. (Posted on 4/21/13)
- mysterious and great Review by stella
I just checked a sample of your davana, and i think it's the one. I bought one a year ago by another internet supplier and it was very smoky and extremely expensive. Yours has the characteristic leathery touch with apricot brandy-mulled wine sweetnes and herbal freshness.
I still don't know how it will work in blends but it's very pleasant. It also lasts well. (Posted on 2/18/13)