Customer Reviews for Cognac, Green
- Surprisingly lovely Review by M.
- This was a delightful surprise, it really does open up smelling very "green" and fresh, then quickly smells very much like a fine cognac as more warmth and spice (and alcohol) surface. After a couple hours it can be almost a bit sharp and is probably best in smaller amounts. Now I want to try to white cognac! (Posted on 6/20/14)
- I love this one! Review by SL
Smells like cotton candy mixed with the smell of a green lollipop. I have been waiting to use this in my blends- I am waiting to find out the perfect match with this and need to carefully create a blend for the spring . I am treasuring this essential oil and have not yet used it. Once I purchase more oils this is definitely going to be in order for Spring and Summer blends.
(Posted on 2/22/13)
- Bright and Pungent Review by Del
- Just like a glass of fine cognac! It has a strong, sharp notes, and its very alcoholic smelling. Add too much to a blend, and it smells like you've been drinking. It dries to a more green apple scent, very bright and pungent. (Posted on 2/18/13)
- Tart and Delicious Review by RA
- This is the secret ingredient in my "Wine and Chocolate" botanical perfume. The cognac fragrance adds a tart, delicious, wine-like top note that delivers a burst of fruity goodness. It truly is a luxurious aroma (without smelling like you spilled wine on yourself)... (Posted on 2/18/13)
- Strong and fresh Review by Sedna Bee
- This is a very interesting and fun oil. The initial wine barrel scent gives way to an intense Granny Smith apple that really lingers. It made a fun "sweet hay and apple perfume" for my horse loving daughter. (Posted on 2/15/13)