Customer Reviews for Chamomile, Roman
- very nice oil Review by lisa
- I found it to smell like the chamomile tea, only stronger and sweeter. My customers use the word divine" to describe the aroma, when this chamomile is used as the dominant oil. (Posted on 5/23/13)
- calming Review by mande
- Wonderful for calming nerves, love this one! (Posted on 5/6/13)
- Gratitude~! Review by Gretchen
- A lovely sweet & gentle floral oil, works beautifully in blends for babies and small children. (Posted on 4/30/13)
- love this essential oil Review by butterblu
- I simply love this essential oil. It has a wonderful fragrance, soft and relaxing and is very good in a massage oil to help relax your clients or for personal use. I usually use it in my bath at night to help me relax and fall asleep. Wonderful in diffuser also. (Posted on 4/30/13)
- Health Benefits of Roman Chamomile Review by Theresa
I have used your Roman Chamomile in several of my blends. As a Retired RN, I am working on not only the body, but the mind and soul. I have found that RC is an excellent single oil and in my blends such as: muscular oils, joint oils, migraine and headache oils and PMS/Woman's health. I also make body balms, salts, scrubs and massage oils that enhance the pure oil. My customers love this product!!! I have tried several companies and EDEN is by far the best.
On a personal note, Essential Oils has saved my life. I have endured numerous neck and abdominal surgeries and after trying Eastern Medicine incorporated with EO's, my life has changed 90%. My goal is to teach an alternative and proven health method that our Ancestors used so many years ago.
Thank-you for a wonderful product such as your Roman Chamomile. I plan to be a loyal customer for years.
Essence & Elements (Posted on 4/30/13)