Cardamom CO2 - Organic
- beautiful scent Review by AS
- This smells, as another reviewer said, exactly like freshly-ground cardamom pods. So fresh and spicy and delicious! I highly recommend this CO2 extract! (Posted on 3/20/13)
- PERFECT spice note Review by white_rabbit334
This is the ESSENTIAL spice note to make a chai-scented perfume; I actually have an entire jar filled with green cardamom, and the oil smells EXACTLY like it. It being the CO2 extract, it really is true to form, and is downright intoxicating. Granted, if you want to make a chai blend perfume, I'd suggest:
bourbon vanilla 30%
moderate amount of coffee
VERY LITTLE cinnamon
a whole lotta Cardamom CO2 Organic
ginger/fresh ginger/ginger CO2 (I use all three)
DROP of clove (little goes a long way, like cinnamon)
and depending on your skin sensitivity, Black Pepper oil to accentuate the Cardamom CO2. Since everyone makes chai differently, I'll leave it to you to figure out the exact drop-to-drop ratio that works for you; however, I will say that without the Cardamom CO2, it'll just smell like a spice cookie. This is one of my favorite notes I have ever smelled, and I even hold cardamom notes in OTHER perfumes to this standard.
More often than not (95-98% of the time), those other cardamom single-notes don't hold a match, let alone a candle, let alone a TORCH to this single note. Heck, you could set them on fire and they still would be tiny fireflies against the beautiful blazing sun that is this radiant oil. I will be trying to blend a masculine scent with this soon; it's perfectly unisex, and again, there isn't an oil out there more truly scented. If you want to kick yourself over buying inferior oil elsewhere, you're more than welcome to.... but if you want to spend your money on a Cardamom single-note you will whole-heartedly enjoy, get this one, and join me in singing Eden Botanical's praises for providing such a lovely scent!
(Posted on 2/15/13)
- Nice addition to my collection! Review by Jessica
- Fresh, warm, and truly cardamom--and no harsh overtones nice and clean. Always glad to see organic CO2 choices on Eden's site! (Posted on 2/14/13)