Jasmine Sampler Pack
We gather oils from around the world to offer you a variety of choices. Oils from different regions often have variation in aroma that can range from obvious to quite subtle, even within the same species.
We have created this sampler pack (at a reduced cost) to help you discern the nuances of Jasmine with your own nose. Discover how different extraction methods create VERY different results. Surround yourself with this heady and intoxicating floral.
This Sampler Pack contains:
1 Jasmine Absolute, India Tiny Sample (6 drops): Use: Natural Perfumery. Very sweet floral. Very intense, just a little adds a heady note to natural perfumes.
1 Jasmine Absolute, Egypt Tiny Sample (6 drops): Use: Natural Perfumery. Very sweet floral. Slightly lighter than Jasmine Absolute India, yet still very concentrated.
1 Jasmine Sambac Absolute Tiny Sample (6 drops): Use: Natural Perfumery. Less sweet, but more intense than the other Jasmine Absolutes, still with a beautiful white floral aroma.
1 Jasmine CO2 Tiny Sample (6 drops): Use: Natural Perfumery. Sweet floral with a delicate, ethereal aroma. Extracted from Jasmine concrete, it is viscous and filtering may be required. Blends into fixed oils and alcohol.
1 Jasmine Organic Extract Tiny Sample (6 drops): Use: Aromatherapy / Natural Perfumery. Not your typical Jasmine. This is softer, much greener. This extract is Certified Organic, and processed without the use of hexane.
Customer Reviews for Jasmine Sampler Pack
- You have to love the sampler packs! Review by Morgane
- I can only add my enthusiasm to the other reviews, sampler packs are a great way to educate oneself, and decide which one or several of a particular plant that suits best. Even to my perfume-untrained nose these jasmines have different "personalities". (Posted on 6/19/14)
- Love Love Love Review by Ram
- I love the fact Eden Botanicals have sampler packs and as a perfumery hobbyist I keep ordering 20 bucks at a time to try different variations... and it is fantastic way to learn perfumery without spending a lot of money..Thank you! (Posted on 7/11/13)
- Lovely sample pack Review by D.Rob
It's so nice to order samples this way, convenient and organized. I love the way the website is set up and being my first experience purchasing jasmine to compare, I am blown away by the incredible quality of these oils. What a great way to try them all!
My number one favorite was the Jasmine Organic Extract (Grandiflorum) with the Jasmine Co2 (Grandiflorum) coming in second neck and neck with the Jasmine Absolute -India (Grandiflorum).
I am completely intrigued by the Jasmine Sambac, however, and need to further delve into that one, it's lovely and captivating. Thank you so much for offering them this way!! (Posted on 2/16/13)