Ylang Ylang Complete, Fine - Organic
Sweet voluptuous and refined floral with beautiful depth and complexity. Distilled using the VOP (Very Old Process) method over a period of 6-7 hours, rendering a full-spectrum “complete” oil, instead of the usual 20-24 hour distillation where all of the fractions are separated.
- "I Do" ylang ylang Review by DrJeanPD
This was for many years my favorite of floral scents, so I know it well. However, when I received this yesterday it was the first time experiencing the narcotic/hypnotic properties of this exotic flower. When you bury your face in fresh gardenia or freesia, "narcotic" is like going under ether or laughing gas (very pleasurable relaxation); and hypnotic is the oblivion of everything else around you-- a full immersion into the scentsual. This is richer than light, more translucent grades. The fact that it's organic makes it all the more appealing. This is a full bodied, complex, heady floral with great tenacity-- the ylang ylang I'd choose for a wedding night perfume blend.
(Posted on 2/24/13)
- Just perfect Review by Tracey
- This ylang ylang is by far my favorite of all of the distillations and/or varieties of ylang ylang. It is incredibly floral and appealing, yet smooth, without being overly sweet, sharp, or consuming its fellow ingredients. The aroma is very bright floral, high end, and soothing. (Posted on 2/15/13)
- Fantastic Review by Bee Lian
- Ordered a sample. Very nice & sweet smelling. (Posted on 2/14/13)