Petitgrain Bigarade - Organic
- Botanical Name: Citrus aurantium var. amara
- Origin: Egypt
- Process: Steam Distilled Essential Oil
- Plant Part: Leaves / Twigs
- Cultivation: Certified Organic
- Use: Aromatherapy / Natural Perfumery
- Note: Top Note
- Aroma: Green, citrus, and lightly floral with light bitter notes.
- Contraindications: Dilute prior to use.
- Certificate of Analysis
A full-bodied leafy-green Petitgrain with citrus, and light floral and bitter undertones. Known to reduce anxiety and calm the mind.
Customer Reviews for Petitgrain Bigarade - Organic
- My Go-To Petigrain Review by MashaR
- I have five different petigrains in my collection, but this Petigrain Bigarade is my go-to for many uses. It's scent is particularly bright and sunny. It's beautiful in perfumery, and has a relaxing, yet uplifting effect on people in both perfumes and aromatherapeutic preparations. I recommend it for both. (Posted on 9/17/14)