Jasmine Organic Extract
- Botanical Name: Jasminum grandiflorum
- Origin: Egypt
- Process: Organic Extract, Benign Solvent Extraction (No Hexane)
- Plant Part: Flowers
- Cultivation: Cultivated, Certified Organic (NOP)
- Use: Aromatherapy / Natural Perfumery
- Note: Middle / Base Note
- Aroma: Not your typical Jasmine. This extract is softer and much greener.
- Certificate of Analysis
Egyptian Jasmine Organic Extract
Our Organic Jasmine Extract is softer and gentler than Jasmine Absolute and is extracted using benign solvents (no hexane or similar petrochemical solvents used) which render the final extract Certified Organic (NOP) & Kosher Certified. This oil is completely mobile, light green in color, and has an exquisite aroma. Being certified organic it can be used for aromatherapy as well as high-end natural perfumery.
Finally, a certified organic Jasmine that can be used for aromatherapeutic purposes!
Aromatherapy Uses: Aphrodisiac, antidepressant, sedative, dry and/or mature skin, dispels emotional blocks
Physical Appearance: Dark green/brown liquid with a molasses-like consistency that may require special use instructions to blend.
Blending Suggestions: This extract is soluble in fixed oils only. It is not soluble in alcohol or alcohol based perfumes.
Expiration: This extract has a shelf life of 1-2 years if stored in a cool, dark place.
Customer Reviews for Jasmine Organic Extract
- Light and delicate Review by Morgane
- As the description says, it is indeed lighter and fresher than the classic absolutes. Just lovely, and a close 2nd after the CO2 extract for me. (Posted on 6/20/14)
- more true to my summer jasmine than any absolute Review by stella
- I intend to buy this marvelous extract. In my opinion it smells like the warm night breeze through the jasmine that surrounds an old stony mansion in our seaside promenade. It's greener, softer and not as sweet as the grandiflorum from India that's lovely on it's own merit. I also feel a more pronounced indolic heart. Exquisite. (Posted on 4/8/13)
- Love with the first breath Review by IRINA
Love with the first breath.. Very grateful to Eden-for the opportunity to purchase this product for safe use in the home cosmetics!
Любовь с первого вдоха.. Очень благодарна Eden Botanicals за возможность приобрести этот продукт для безопасного использования в домашней косметике! (Posted on 2/14/13)