Bergamot FCF - Organic
- Botanical Name: Citrus aurantium var. bergamia
- Origin: Italy
- Process: Cold Pressed Essential Oil
- Plant Part: Peels of ripe fruit
- Cultivation: Cultivated, Certified Organic
- Use: Aromatherapy / Natural Perfumery
- Note: Top Note
- Aroma: Green with tangy, slightly bitter citrus notes.
- Certificate of Analysis
Bergamot FCF Essential Oil- Organic
This is our organic version of Bergamot FCF, a bergaptene-free Bergamot oil (non-photosensitizing). It is a calming and balancing oil with a fresh, sweet, citrus aroma.
USES: Calming and balancing. Bergaptene-free, a welcome addition to skincare with no photosensitizing effects.
- Crisp, tart, and green Review by Lisa
- This bergamot oil smells fresh, crisp, tart, and green with a tiny hint of sweetness upon dryout. Very uplifting and one of my most favorite bergamot oils I have experienced. I also love that it is organic plus Bergaptene Free. Perfect for use in leave-on body products to avoid the effects of increased phototoxicity. (Posted on 4/30/13)