Vanilla Bourbon CO2
- Botanical Name: Vanilla planifolia
- Origin: India
- Process: CO2 total extract
- Plant Part: Beans
- Cultivation: Cultivated
- Use: Aromatherapy / Natural Perfumery / Incense
- Note: Base note
- Aroma: Sweeter, smoother than our Vanilla Absolute and not as deep; has a warm creamy richness and a 26% vanillin content.
- Contraindications: Dilute before using.
- Certificate of Analysis
Vanilla Bourbon CO2 Total Extract
Invaluable in natural perfumery, our organic Vanilla CO2 smoothes rough edges, warms floral blends, and softens coniferous notes. Its fragrance is one of universal appeal as is its influence on the emotions – it invites sensuality, relaxes inhibitions, and dissolves anger and frustration. Try blending it with your favorite essential oils, absolutes and CO2 extracts.
This Vanilla Bourbon CO2 extract boasts a 26% vanillin content, and has a rich vanilla aroma that is hard to find. Much of the Vanilla CO2 extract on the market has a vanillin content of only 12%, and many do not have a true vanilla aroma, or at least an aroma as nice as this one. We highly recommended our Vanilla Bourbon CO2 - Organic for your favorite aromatic creations.
Aromatic Profile: Sweeter, smoother than our Vanilla Absolute and not as deep; has a warm creamy richness and a 26% vanillin content. Adds a warm vanilla note in natural perfumery.
Appearance: Waxy, pale yellow substance that is solid at room temperature and requires special use instructions to blend. For a pre-blended and easy to use dilution of Vanilla, see our Vanilla Bourbon CO2 - 30%
Use: Aromatherapy, Natural Perfumery, Incense.
Blending Suggestions: Add drop by drop to your blends until the desired effect is achieved. We suggest using smaller amounts in your blends to start with; vanilla tends to “bloom” (increase in aroma) in formulas and perfumes as they age, with the potential to become predominant.
Soluble in fixed oils. This oil is prone to sedimentation when diluted in high proof alcohol.
Safety Considerations: Dilute before using. A patch test should be performed before use for those with sensitive skin.
Customer Reviews for Vanilla Bourbon CO2
- creamy and totally lush Review by natalie
- I am obsessed with vanilla and have tried many different types. I'm so glad I found this one as nothing comes close... this is by far the best! I am totally in love with its creamy and Delicious vanilla scent. It's smooth and not too sweet. Its scent is delectable and a must for anyone searching for the perfect vanilla. I'm also a huge fan of the organic vanilla extract at EB, although I find it quite a bit sweeter and harder to work with than this one, but it is definitely amazing in its own right and blends perfectly with EB's Vanilla CO2. (Posted on 2/23/13)
- The Best Vanilla Review by Ashley
- I have tried so many Vanillas, both natural and synthetic. This is by far the richest and most true Vanilla I have had the pleasure of sniffing. Just like splitting a vanilla bean and holding it up to your nose. It is so strong I can add much less to my blends without sacrificing potency. Consistency is a sort of crystalline solid. Worth the price. (Posted on 7/27/12)