- Botanical Name: Nardostachys grandiflora
- Origin: Nepal
- Process: Steam Distilled Essential Oil
- Plant Part: Rhizome / Root
- Cultivation: Wild Grown
- Use: Aromatherapy / Natural Perfumery
- Note: Base Note
- Aroma: Green, earthy, animalic. One of the oldest, rarest and most precious of oils
- Certificate of Analysis
Spikenard Green Essential Oil
Spikenard is very calming and balancing to the nervous system, and has a Valerian-like aroma, yet is sweeter and less pungent. It can be used in natural perfumery to lend an exotic note, therapeutically to help calm anxiety and induce relaxation, and for ritual purposes in an anointing oil.
Aromatherapy Uses: One of the oldest, rarest, and most precious of oils; typically used during meditation for its relaxing properties. Sustainably harvested from the mountains of Nepal.